Landscape conservation support plan
According to the impact mitigation regulation, a great variety of projects require the drafting of a landscape conservation support plan or a technical paper on landscape conservation. We collaborate intensively with the technical expert planners in advance in an attempt to prevent or mitigate any possible impacts. When planning any compensatory measures that may become necessary, we place particular emphasis on formulating realistic and clearly defined objectives. Our close cooperation with the relevant authorities helps expedite the completion of the process.
- Textual and cartographic representation of the nature and scope of the inevitable impact on the ecosystem
- Surveying and assessment of relevant animal and plant species, vegetation and use patterns, and types of biotope
- Preparation of prevention and mitigation measures
- Preparation of compensatory nature conservation measures
- Preparation of the impact/compensation balancing