FFH compatibility study
An FFH compatibility study is required, in accordance with the Fauna-Flora-Habitat-Directive (92/43/EEC), for projects that could have a considerable impact on a NATURA 2000 area. Our team provides project sponsors with competent and solution-oriented advice in this task field by drafting experts' reports and FFH compatibility studies.
- Description of the NATURA 2000 area
- Description of the project
- Depiction of possible impacts of the project on the protected area
- Determination of appropriate measures to mitigate negative impacts
- Evaluation of the relevance of the remaining negative impacts
- Assessment of compatibility with the conservation objectives